Zoya - Indigo

Posted by Danica | Monday, August 17, 2009 | , , , , | 6 comments »

My second polish from my Zoya Three-Free purchase:

Today I have Zoya 'Indigo'

This is 2 coats with a topcoat.
The picture doesn't really do the polish justice. You can see in the bottle that there is some holo glitter in the polish, but in the pictures I took you just couldn't see it on the nail. It's very subtle anyways, but it's better than a boring blue creme.

Also, if you make the picture bigger you can see the reflection of my camera in the bottle and even in my nails. I love it.

Sorry, no non-nail related bit today other than I have had a very stressful summer and I've been crazy insane busy these past 2 weeks. I'm moving next week, so that's it. Hopefully in 2 or 3 weeks I can post more regularly.

6 comments

  1. gildedangel // August 17, 2009 at 4:59 PM  

    The sparkles in the bottle look gorgeous! Thank you for swatching!

  2. Kae // August 17, 2009 at 9:47 PM  

    This is so pretty, oh how I wish I had ordered this one! :)

  3. Danielle // August 18, 2009 at 2:25 AM  

    The Zoya polish swatches of late have been beautiful. I am yet to try Zoya but feel an order coming up with my next pay! :) Indigo is gorgeous!

  4. Lucy // August 18, 2009 at 2:58 AM  

    This is a lovely shade on you. Those sparkles are gorgeous. I've had this shade for quite some time.

  5. Danica // August 19, 2009 at 1:16 AM  

    Gildedangel - You are so right. I've been so busy lately that I forgot to comment on how much I liked this shade, I just talked about what it looks like. But the glitter isn't overwhelming, it's just right for a dark blue, in my opinion. I think if you were to pick one dark blue (besides Ink) this is it!

    Kae - Yes, add this one to your list. Of the 3, Harley is my ultimate favorite.

    Danielle - If you have extra money I wouldn't really recommend Zoya, except for their colors. I mean, definetley try them, but I have got all of mine from cheap deals, first the Exchange and now the Three Free, but unless they have an extraordinary have to have color I might not get anymore.

    Lucy - I love your comments. You seem to have a TON of polishes. Blogs are so much work, but I think your opinion is highly respectable. I'd be honored if you were a "guest blogger" every once in awhile and comment and just let everyone know that you got a new haul and what you got and which ones you really like and which ones you don't. And of course, if you comment on my page, point everyone towards it :) I'd like to hear your comments firsthand, not only just when someone else posts first. For example, what's your top ten? What are your least fave? What have you really been wearing a lot lately? What do you think is coming up in fall?

  6. Kat // September 17, 2009 at 6:57 PM  

    Hi Danica!
    I thought I would come to your blog to answer the question you left on my blog.
    Northern Lights is a holo topcoat that you can buy at Sally's. They come in either silver or gold. You will love the stuff!
    BTW I didn't know you had a blog. I will add your link to mine ok?
    XOXOXOXO
    Kat

Related Posts with Thumbnails