Milani - Garnet Gems

Posted by Danica | Thursday, February 04, 2010 | , , , , | 5 comments »

Hey Lovelies,
I recently found this on sale at CVS! It was $.99,
This is 3 coats of Milani 'Garnet Gems'
It was a bit sheer with only 2 coats. The pictures are pretty accurate for indoors. The glitter isn't as red as I would like, it is on the orange side. Also, indoors the glitter is very subtle. I'll have to reswatch in the sun. So what do you think? for a dollar polish, it's not bad. Also, just to let you all know my computer is having problems and I haven't been able to make comments sometimes. I think it's my video card. The comments that are at the end of a post I usually can't use. Also, I have 96 followers... just saying. Thanks for looking!

5 comments

  1. gildedangel // February 4, 2010 at 8:55 PM  

    That is a gorgeous color!

  2. lovemy3girls // February 4, 2010 at 9:13 PM  

    I just painted 2 coats of this polish over my 4 day old OPI Thrill of Brazil and the red helps the Milani polish a lot. It looks richer and you can see the red base a bit. Love it.

  3. Jessica // February 4, 2010 at 9:30 PM  

    This is one of my favorite colors! It works really well to layer it over just black polish too.

  4. DailyVarnishKatie // February 5, 2010 at 8:57 PM  

    I thought about buying this yesterday - it was on sale at my cvs as well. I hope that means they aren't discontinuing it...

  5. Danica // February 8, 2010 at 3:24 PM  

    Gildedangel - Thanks

    Lovemy3girls - Thanks for the tip, I will try it over different colors, like red. Great idea

    Jessica - Wow, a favorite? I am going to try it over all different colors.

    DailyVarnishKatie - I doubt they would discontinue this, but I hope they aren't either. You should pick it up, for 99 cents, it's a steal!

Related Posts with Thumbnails