Tres Risk - Sequin Gown

Posted by Danica | Monday, February 14, 2011 | , , , | 2 comments »

So... it's Valentine's Day. Enough said.

I have another gorgeous Tres Risk to show you today. The last collection was all cremes. Glamorous Life is all shimmers with the exception of one.
Sequin Gown is a deep gorgeous turquoise blue shimmer. It is like some kind of precious gem. The pigment is amazing, but the shimmer is brilliant as well.

Again, I can't stress enough - for the price, these can not be beat! Amazing formula. Gorgeous, rich, one of a kind color. What could be better?

2 comments

  1. Jaimie // February 15, 2011 at 12:35 PM  

    Oooh, pretty! That's such a constructive comment, I know.

  2. Anonymous // March 5, 2011 at 1:31 AM  

    I just love my nails. I'm so glad I tried something new. China glaze First Mate looks gorgeous!

Related Posts with Thumbnails