Tres Risk - Suede Pumps

Posted by Danica | Saturday, February 05, 2011 | , , | 3 comments »

Happy New Year Readers!!

I am sorry for the near three month vacation. I had a difficult winter. I went back to Ohio for the holidays for a long time to be with my family, classes have been hectic, went through a hard breakup... I've had a lot of great things too, my life is really amazing lately. I've just been busy and when I do think to take pictures my manicure is scary or the clouds have taken away the sun.

I am FINALLY finishing up the Tres Risk 'Out to Party' collection for you today. I haven't been to Ross in a long time, but I'm sure a dedicated searcher could find a few lingering collections, there were 3 different ones.

Tres Risk 'Suede Pumps' 2 coats
With flash: (please ignore the bumps, that is not from the nailpolish, I think something is drying out my nails).Wow, a favorite for this collection! This was a somewhat difficult polish to capture and describe. It's a dark grey that leans kind of chocolate. This is a must-have color lately, and Suede Pumps does not disappoint. I know the word lately has been "greige" but I don't think that is adequate to describe this color. It's not grey but it's not beige. It's like the color of steel. I can see a little purple in there too.
I love all the colors in this collection, almost equally. With the exception of Bold Blouse all the colors are one of a kind (and even Bold Blouse stands out from the rest). The formula tends to be sheer, but thick at the same time, but 2 or 3 coats easily remedies that!

I am sorry that I have been on such a hiatus, unfortunately I think that will happen again in the future. I am just too busy to keep up. I love blogging and more than ever I love doing my nails. It's the only downtime I have some weeks! I hope EVERYONE comes back to see what I have in store for this year. A lot of gorgeous collections seem to be coming out this year, but I have noticed lately that my collection is about as big as I need it to be, so you will be seeing more from my collection in weeks to come!

3 comments

  1. cathryn // February 5, 2011 at 7:14 PM  

    this is pretty (=
    you dont need to apologize for being busy, we all have lives too and are understanding that things come up! (at least i hope we are hehe)

  2. Danica // February 5, 2011 at 8:05 PM  

    Cathryn - aww thanks, I really appreciate every devote reader, thanks for checking out my blog.

  3. Jaimie // February 5, 2011 at 9:15 PM  

    Very pretty! I really like that color :) Talk to you soon Chica!

Related Posts with Thumbnails