China Glaze - Haunting

Posted by Danica | Friday, July 29, 2011 | , , | 2 comments »

Hello Faithful Readers,
I am really getting excited for Halloween... I know it's July, but I really can't help it! China Glaze always does something amazing. I found this photo and more on a blog called Fashion Polish.

She also shows us the holiday collection for those who haven't seen it, and some of those look really amazing as well!

HAUNTING includes 4 new colors --
Haunting - a sparkling silver grey
Crimson - a murky purple
Near Dark - a "nearly dark" grey
It's Alive - a fantastic greey/gold sparkle

as well as 2 old favorites --
Goulish Glow - glow in the dark polish re-edition
Black Mesh - black crackle re-edition

2 comments

  1. Peredita // September 5, 2011 at 11:28 PM  

    I need this collection 0_0

  2. Easy Nail Designs In Black and White // July 10, 2012 at 5:55 AM  

    Ooh nice.....! Love this collection. :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails